Thread: Possible TOS?
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 11:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your responses. Since I last replied I have seen a new primary Dr. and a Cardiologist.

Primary Dr. had me go for a Sonogram of the abdomen to rule out anything with the gallbladder since that can refer pain to the chest. Got those results back today... negative.

Saw the Cardio today. I have to go back for a Calcium score and an echocardiogram to rule out anything bad with the heart. He advised me that he does not think I have anything like Coronary Artery Disease since I am only 23 but that these tests should be done to make sure nothing is going on with the heart. I was also advised that insurance will not cover the Calcium score so I have to fork over $100 for that. Whatever this is that is going on with me is sure draining mine and my boyfriends pockets! Ahh!

Primary informed me that if my Cardio exams come back fine that we will start to look into some muscular dysfunctions. Could that maybe lead to a discussion of TOS? Am I getting any closer?

I am frustrated beyond belief and don't know what else to do at this point. I guess it's just more waiting.

Also, should I keep that appt. with the Ortho next week? Or should I just try my luck with these Dr's?
Missa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote