View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Junie, I like it here and plan to stay. ...don't like the idea of the hot breath of mods breathing down necks on the other! :LOL

Billie, I didn't cut off my pm's? Something is going haywire!!!
Please take it easy Sis, you are doing too much. Course I understand about doggie odor, I got a bad head (from my neck) today, yet Zoe HAS to have a bath! She stinks. Phewwwwwwwwwww! Daddy would do it but he doesn't get her as clean as mama can do it. He is so nice to try though so I am NOT complaining.

Jan, the old forum is not the same for me, I did register just in case I might need to ask a ? there but I typed my name wrong and now I a slofo...UGH and double UGH!!

Sherloc, take care you are probably doing too much too, like Billie and might have to pay for it. I always do, so I am trying to be more careful lately. I HATE PAIN!

Nancy, a cruise....WOW. I forgot about you saying you were going on one so today it was almost like fresh news.... brainfog.

Bizi are you staying here too? Hope everyone will still be here even if they go there too. Like Junie, I don't want to get lonley.

Have a great day folks. Gaye
slogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote