Thread: Coughing Asthma
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thank Bizi, Waves and Mari.

I needed all the warm fuzzes and the hugs. I probably spoke to soon.
I can't even ask for the favor of getting out the heaters now I don't
think but will have to think on it. I had a awful day. Even when I thought he was being supportive, he had to throw in his biggest complaint. He just thinks I can get out and exercise. And lose all my extra weight and then I wont have any health problems. And he wont have to worry about the wife bringing down his health insurance. I still don't get how he thinks I bring down his health insurance. We aren't connected, if I lose mine by maxing out of the life time. He still has his, and so does Derrick, till they do.

And till the company he works for decided to double the amount this year I was probably coming very close to doing just that. Other than just now
I figured it out. He plans to quit working for the union some day soon. And
do something else, and I'm not supposed to be uninsurable. Well when
I originally lost my diagnosis of seizure (epilepsy) that became less of a problem, my biggest problem now and he doesn't realize this is my asthma.

And I wouldn't dare tell him that now. But he informed me that before I would bring the family down in financial ruin he would divorce me first.
Gosh I just told him to go right ahead. As if its the first time he has threatened to divorce me in our 261/2 year marriage. Its not the 10th or 20th either. Not a clue how many I don't really care. Its always been something. We got married with someone not happy about it.

And its stayed that way, now its just him. Originally it was his mother.

My day, the big mess is next, this is just small potatoes.