View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 12:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone,
I may just take his collar with his tags and some good pictures of all 3 of our fallen male babies (mine was a male 11 month mini schnauzer that went out for a potty break and was mowed down by a reckless driver at the mailbox in our yard and I screamed for an hour and hubby went and found driver and sort of told him if he ever drove past our house he would blow the top of his truck off since he had no business on our road......and they called police on hubby and police agreed driver had no business there and told driver just that after asking hubby not to shoot driver
and they moved shortly after ) and I guess thats when I switched to females...but anyway make a scrapbook with their papers and pictures and change the poem to he instead of her. I thank you all for your kind words and for understanding....it means a lot. Mrs D, just love your big cat while you can and its amazing to know she is 19!!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote