View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greta View Post
IMHO - best thing you can do right now is continue to rest and take good care of you. Eat well, drink lots of fluids and stay in bed as much as you can. I really think it helps the body heal and reduces stresses to the body. But that's just my thoughts. Hope you feel better soon!
Well, sleep has been fleeting the past few weeks. Insomnia sucks.

I tried to sleep last night, but apparently the cold medicine I took before going to bed was not the kind that will make you sleepy. It was the kind that gets you all wired.

I dont think I fell asleep until about 7am this morning.

Today I feel like the cold is moving into my chest, but again, looking at my dad as an example, I dont feel as bad as he looks. Hopefully it wont do more than it is now.

I did spend all day in bed, mostly sitting up crocheting/and or knitting and reading on my computer.

I'm also dueling with a...ahem.(guys, dont read this next sentence!)..girl thing...that some girls get occasionally that probably has something to do with yeast. I think I'd rather just have a raging cold. (I bet all the guys are going "ewwwwww! Gross!!"...I warned 'em not to read it.)

I read somewhere that Copaxone can trigger the yeastie beasties, and I'm really hoping that wasnt true...I dont feel like quitting the C just to start another drug that will have even more weird side effects.

I think I'll go ask my dad to hit me...in the back to loosen the goo that's in my lungs and see how much of my lungs I can cough up. At least this cold isnt feeling as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote