View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Man, denae.

there was a time with Lauren that I had her admitted and I refused to take her home. I flat out refused to take custody of her until they figured out what in the name of hell was going on in her head, body and soul. Luckily for me, eventually it was on that admission...they did. It was in that admission they found her first mito lab was abnormal. It took alot for me to stand up to the docs and stand my ground...but it was for my daughters well being. I "knew" something was wrong. Is this something you too, could do. If you know in your heart this isnt right...and from the sound of it, riley is having every type of seizure imaginable...this is what I would do in your situation. I'd force them into a wean of ALL her drugs....and have them SLOWLY reintroduce them...one by one...until they can develop a better plan, one where she is a bit better stabilised. She cannot, nor can you...go on like that. Eventually, it will catch up to her. Your better off doing this inpatient, long term, all in one shot. I hope I didnt offend you by coming out and saying all of this after a long abscense...but you cant continue on this path and expect to be successful with her like this The neuro doesnt seem to be listening too well....you need to wake him up and listen. It isnt hard ot do, once you capture their attention and stand firm with your thoughts.