View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 08:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default UPdate on OPana and thank you !

Dear Desi, Deb and Ali, thanks so much for your good wishes- and miricles or mircles its still working. I hope you do give the lyrica another try- we had tried it once and the dose was too low and i went back to neurotin. But Ihave to say I think it is the combination that is wroking. I am on 80mg of the Opana- a high dose twice a day. Euraka. I dont feel drugged, it is just managing the pain. I thanked God for the relief. My brain feels free to think and feel, I went for my booster infusion three days before Christmas- they gave me a big one to get things under control and I am going again next month and haveing someithg new contament blocks with the ketamine infusions. I dont know what it means so Ill let you know when it it over. But the results have been very good. I am always a guinera pig!! But I dont mine- you never know- this could be what puts this monster in remission. Right now I am jsut so thankful for the refief. Mentally I was breading down- the pain was just too much. Also has everyone read the newly published intractabe pain handbooK? It is wonderful and I am following it to the letter. Let me know if you need the website. Thalnk you again anD Desi I too am so happy the patch isworking for you . I gave it a good try 10 days, nothing. It just workds for some and not others. We are all so individual in this. hugs to alll and wishes for a good day for you all. Happy New Year. I am now at 4 years 7 months with the monster. How long have you all had RSD?CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote