Thread: Very frustrated
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 11:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm in TN and right now I have to see the WC doctor. Here when it's work related you don't get to choose your own doctor. Your employer gives you a panel of 3 doctors and you have to choose one of those. All of the places on the list they gave me were WC clinics....all they see there are WC patients and people going for work physicals & drug screens. The doctor I'm currently seeing is one that I was referred to by the original doctor....he comes to their clinic one afternoon a week. I do have an attorney but so far he seems pretty worthless, he hasn't done a darn thing yet. He didn't even file the appeal on my TTD payments. I had sent him the papers I received in the mail and thought he was taking care of it then he sent me an email AFTER the deadline telling me to get it in ASAP. They automatically denied me for being late. If I don't hear back from him shortly after the holidays I'm going to hunt for another attorney. When I was initially looking for another attorney I had trouble finding one to take it, one of them told me that there wasn't enough money in it yet for him to take it. What a screwed up system!!! I've emailed him several times asking what I can do about finding a different doctor but he never answers me about that. When this all started I had no idea this was going to be such a nightmare!!!
KLS2007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote