Thread: Provigil
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 09:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default my provigil experience

Hi - on the 26th took 100mg, didn't really notice anything except headache - thought that could be from the energy put into Christmas Day. Any way on the night of the 26th didn't sleep.

So feeling better on the 28th took another 100 mg and after about 1/2 to 3/4hour I felt like a heavy curtain coming down in my brain and the horrible PCS headache coming on, then became nauseous and ended up in tears. I just felt absolutely terrible - couldn't sleep couldn't do anything. Then roughly 11 hours after started feeling better but really really tired and of course no sleep that night.

So, then yesterday the 30th thought that I would take 1/2 tab - 50mg - same thing all over again, though I felt better by around 4 p.m. in the afternoon and I did sleep last night.

I am not going to do this to myself again - PCS McGee I looked up your drug site again, but couldn't access it - kept coming up page not available.

I do wonder what would happen if I took the recommended dose of 200 mg....... Too scared to do that now.

So that is my story

Jeffn can you try finding out how Pono is - he worries me - please

Lynlee

Last edited by Lucy; 12-30-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote