View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 09:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you so much and I was right, she is in labor now so I got a crate and fixed her up a nest and the only problem is I may not be able to let go of any of them if its more then a couple. Hubby will accept a pup from her because he already loves her (and my sis Is owner of the daddy) wants a little girl.
I hope people don't think bad of me but I want to let both my baby girls (both 3) be a momma and then have them fixed. I want their blood line to continue, not for profit but for me. So its looks like one down and one to go. I will not sell any, and the only people that will get a baby of mine is going to have to prove to me they don't believe in throwaway pets. I plan to breed my salt and pepper with sis's black mini schnauzer then get her fixed too. They both have qualities you rarely find in dogs that I want to keep and I am sure sis will want one of them too if there is more then one. I read the first litter of the mini's are usually just one, time will tell. Looks like our home will be crawling with new life soon
Looks like Blackie will be getting married to both my babies, Bella and Sassy.
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote