View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 10:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Aussie
Thanks for response. I read your post as well I also get the flank pain. At times it feels like someone is literaly ripping my back in half. Do you get what I call "the rigamortise effect" after you lay in one position for to long? I live in Delaware and the medical field is a bit behind in the times..... I have not heard of any implant however my mother suffered from severe migraines due to allergies and had a blocker in her neck, she regrets her decision. Have you asked your doctor about herbal use because it could also help with your anxiety. I am not sure what a tens machine is either. I am very leery of a lot of things because when I was in therapy they tried several things and I ended up in more pain (when they tried traction I couldn't walk for 2 days).
Because so many of the nerves in my back have been severed I get multiple muscle spasms (apparently when the muscles were initially torn some of the nerves fell into them and when the muscles healed the nerves stayed inside).
It is just nice to know that others are out there who understand when you go on prescription meds those meds are going to eventually kill you not whatever problem is causing the pain. Pain killers don't actually kill the pain they kill your mind so you just don't care about the pain.....
lrljennifer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote