View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Heather,

Welcome back. The baby is beautiful.

I deal with both. I am having trouble keeping my feet and legs warm and I am burning up at the same time.

I cannot wear long sleeves in the winter nor sweaters unless I can unbutton or unzip them and throw them off. No sweatshirts at all. Barely long pants.

Here I am at night, with a new furnace, that I thought would solve every heat and cold problem I had. LOL I turn it up, then turn it down. I just wish the thermostat was in the living room so I could just reach over to it. I get my exercise going to the hallway all day long.

I start out with a short sleeve short nightgown on and a fan going. The heat on about 65. I can't get my legs and feet warm so I put on my sweatpants. Then I start getting to hot except for my legs and feet and have to come out of the sweatpants. Not enough covers will keep my legs and feet warm.

I am wanting to get an electric blanket. I am thinking if I had one and kept it at it's lowest, I could keep my legs warm and with the fan going I can be half way comfortable.

Pretty bad when you can remember your nightly ritual of being too cold and hot. LOL

My right hand is always like ice too. That's the one with the RSD the worse. I just can't wear a glove or cover it at night.

I don't know exactly what to tell you about this. It seems the norm for people with RSD a lot of the times.

Welcome back to the forum and enjoy that little one.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote