View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 04:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ACK! After I posted my message I discovered this rash all over me! I am itching like crazy and I also started having an asthma attack! I was coughing the last few days but since I was also having trouble swallowing which happens often...I thought it was related. I called the Doc...I have to stop the Zanaflex! She said I must be allergic to that as well. PEACHY! I was told to take advil until I see her again on Friday. I took some...it did NOTHING! PAIN PAIN PAIN...all I have is PAIN! I can't stand it. I hope I make it til the 14th. This is awful. I have no idea what I'm going to do for pain meds after the surgery either...since I'm allergic to everything.

Life is wonderful! NOT! I hate this...I hate it so much...it has destroyed my life...sorry had to vent. My husband is mad ...nobody gets it....I can't do ANYTHING!

Momz

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote