View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi BJ,

I am so sorry I missed your call yesterday. By the time I got home I was just too tired to think straight. I will be home for most of the day tomorrow. My kids and I have decided not to do a dinner tomorrow. They are trying to get their new home ready to move into and me, I have a friend that wants me to help her do some things tomorrow, hopefully for only a couple of hours, between 11 and 1. That gives you an ideal of my time schedule so we can visit on the phone.

I am so glad to see your list of New Years Resolutions. If it were mine, I would have to add one more, to lose weight. LOL These holidays tend to remove all of the work I have done all year long.

Those are great resolutions. You should put you first.

As far as your Mom. I do understand how you feel about that. I miss Mom, Dad, and Bill and my brother and sisters that have passed. It doesn't matter how long it's been you still have them in your heart. They do want us to move on though and enjoy our lives as best as we can.

You have a lot to offer in this world and God has a plan for all of us. I'm still trying to figure mine out but so far NOT. LOL He does though. When you hae the faith that you do then you will see that plan.

I like the ideal of getting normalcy back into your life. What we learn sometimes is that we have to change our normalcy to fit our lives and our health.

I do hope that this is the starting of the best years you will ever have. Just remember to LOOK forward and not behind.

You can get better and you will.

Ada