View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Count me in! I am staying here! It is so much better than the OBT! New people here and it is refreshing not to have all the old arguemnts the OBT had. I was just going to read a bit but not sure about much else there. I wub you gwirls ober here!

SLOFO!! Nice ring to it! See some mistakes are good.....we are all having fun with it! You made some funnies go round.

Oh Honey!! A cruise sounds wonderful!! Will you even think of us while you are having such a relaxing time?? Bless ya honey! You deserve a get-a-way! I was wondering.....can I fit in your suitcase???

I haven't done a thing today. I think my 2 days of limb trimming made my limbs say "OUCH" ! So I will take it easy today. I just had some tuna and celery sticks with a Tab and came upstairs to check things out on here. Now I am off to play Gold Rush!
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote