Old 12-31-2007, 08:54 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart RW... there you are!

Welcome to NeuroTalk!

So glad you made it!

will give you a bit of a rundown on me tomorrow... right now i'm losing it (in the neutral sense, lol, just very sleepy with migraine heck, so i have to check out pretty much nowish.

Look forward to sharing poetry again, too, when either or both of us get inspired... lol.

happy happy new year. hopefully it really will mean level, neutral ground... boy do i need some. and some of those greens you were talking about in the traditions - suthuhn cookin. but i like chicken fried steak better than the greens. blehhh. but i need a pocket full of pretty greens right now. i am getting too whimsical. best i go to bed. 2008 is divisible by lots of two's lol... so... even keel?

hmmm. reading it over "even keel" sounds a bit like an oxymoron. but if i keep typing here i might even keel over on my laptop. now, why did that bring forth images of a nightmarish yogalike pose. who knows. it's 3am here. 3 hours into the new year for me, 3 hours before the new year for you. ahhhh... do i sense equilibrium???

glad you are here.

~ waves ~ nitey nite now where's my icepack