View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 04:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ron

It seems you are doing your best. I know emergency services tries to weed out emergencies and non-emergencies,and they don't respond to every call.

As far as post care, I can only go back to my dad's situation as an example. He went into rehab,and saw a nutritionist,and someone to help with his BP. They sent him home but he came in every fortnight for monitoring. Also someone came to our house a couple times. A social worker from the hospital spoke to me and I filed his disability papers, and he got on medicare which pays for all his meds.

I just want to make sure that you are getting some kind of "post care".

Anxiety, I can relate. Since I got PN, I have been a serious suffer of anxiety. I think the seriousness of my medical problems scared the daylights out of me and I started having panic attacks,anxiety,agoraphobia... I was miserable for a long time.

Xanax is the only thing that has given me releif, and I am much stronger and less anxious today than I use to be due to the xanax. I am actually living life again. I had turned into a hermit.

I am glad that you are doing better. I hope the docs can give you something to settle the anxiety, which can often be more debilitating than the actual condition.

I know you are smart, so it's not my place to badger you, you are a grown man, older than my dad even. But I would appreciate you letting me know how you are going. Ok?

Take care-
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote