View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 05:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Happy 2008 everyone. Will momz that is a very good question what to do to stop the boredom i wish i new. I have been like this for three years will mostly this last year because i no longer can drive. I really wonted to get all dressed up and go out dancing last night i use to go almost every new years eve dressed to the nines. But that is in the past now we stayed in and ate lobster and scallops wrapped in bacon and shrimp that part was great then i decided to have a drink no go i have found this past year i just don't feel for it. To day we are supposed to go to the levey its a tradition here everyone goes to the legion its the one day of the year it is open to everyone. It starts around 1pm and finishes at 12am its a great time you get to see people that you really don't get to see during the year. They have music and food its a lot of fun but i don't think i am going to make it this year i haven't been to sleep yet and it is 5:30 am the other thing is i can't sit or stand for any length of time and having to pop pain meds really sucks. I would also think that hang around everyone drinking would get to me after awhile Will seeing that i can't sleep i started to think about new years resolutions and the more i thought about it i realised that i have never made one so this year i am going to make a few starting with changing my attitude i am going to try and start looking at the glass half full instead of half empty and i have to get my sense of hummer back and appreciate what i have and what i can do and not what i don't or can't. The biggest thing is i need to break out of the shell i have aloud myself to crawl into because of this pain. So i hope that by the end of 2008 i will have accomplished these things one way or the other this is the year i am going to try and either get back to my old self or try and be a new me. Will that's it for that and momz i wish you the best of luck for your surgery this month i hope all goes well and that you will have success with it. Did any one else make any new years resolutions if so i would like to read them if yous don't mind sharing will bye for now and i hope this will be a start to a good year for all.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote