Thread: pain meds
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 10:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New Year's Blue's

Well yesterday was another painful day. I am still itchy from the allergic reaction to the Zanaflex but I'm better. I am still taking the Cymbalta which helps some. I am just sitting around doing nothing. That helps too...lol. The more I do...the more pain I have. I crashed on the couch last night and woke up at 12:01...missed the ball drop...oh well. 3 years ago I was in NY city for New Year's Eve...what a time that was. We took the kids and had a blast. It was an experience but I'll never do it again! I just feel like I can't win anymore. I can't do anything...I don't know when I'll ever be ME again. I am such a tough person..stubborn and strong willed...but this is more than I ever bargained for. It's so hard because people can't see the pain you are in. I also hide it well sometimes.

Well I hope everyone has a better 2008! I hope for a pain free year! A person can hope!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Momz

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote