View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sounds like stoneware and stainless are about the same price. Ugh. Since Tom can't have rice, I've been baking all the bread he eats. The first sandwich bread recipe I found actually said to drop it in a muffin pan. He's not a big fan of cereal, so I've been making muffins for breakfast. So, I've actually used my muffin pans a lot lately. I'm still operating under the "small is better" principle for GF baking (not such a big deal if it doesn't rise, won't crumble or crack as badly, etc.)

I'm also kind of thinking of this as my Christmas present from my parents and in-laws. They're always wondering what to buy for me and appreciate it when I can tell them what I want. (And, I like getting something I like.) Just need to figure out which is the better way to go.
Mom to Samantha (10), Claire (9), and Tom (7). Tom is developmentally delayed with poor vision, lousy fine motor skills and epilepsy. His seizures are pretty well controlled through diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free.
RathyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote