Thread: Lyme disease
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I just wanted you all to know what I did. I went to a website about Lyme Disease. They have a form where, in which you can fill out all the data and test results that you do have, and they will read it and tell you what they think. The name of the website is American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science.

I sent the form yesterday, and they just reponded to me. (on New Year's Day , can you imagine). Here's what they said. I used my legal name, Elizabeth. My actual first name is Elizabeth and not Melody. Here's what they wrote to me:

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for sending your question to the website of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science.

I am so sorry to hear of your husband''s health issues and thank you so much for typing all these data. Based upon the IgG and IgM Western Blot tests, your husband does NOT have Lyme''s disease. Research now shows that 80-95% of disease is caused by stress. I can give you some additional information, if you are interested.

I hope this answers your inquiry. If you have further questions or want to discuss this more, please contact me. I wish you the best.

Again, thank you for using the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science Consumer Information Web page. As a member of this profession, I am pleased to represent thousands of clinical laboratory scientists who perform millions of laboratory tests yearly. The clinical laboratory is composed of several subspecialty areas: Chemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, and Transfusion Services and provides over 70% of the objective data that physicians need for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Kathy Waller, PhD, CLS (NCA)
ASCLS Consumer Response Team
waller.1@osu.edu

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, COMMENTS ANYONE!!!!!!

interesting, huh??
mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote