View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Hmmmm....

Oh, Mili, I feel for you, I really do! We have a new teacher this year and I'm pretty much doing the "walking on eggshells" whenever I have to write in our communication notebook. Heaven forbid that I suggest something that sounds too complicated or too obvious when they present me with a question, but c'mon, his teaching team (except for the teacher) is the same group of folks he had last year! Don't they remember things from year to year? I sure do!!! (after all, I am the perfect Mom)

Get that notebook going again, even if you just say "thanks for the update" when the book comes home every night. I know that some afternoons I really dread opening up the book to see what Andrew got himself into that day, but it helps everyone to have the communication always going.

Hey, Temple Grandin says that anyone can be a brat, and that just having autism is NO EXCUSE for not having good manners! So shape up, or I'll have to take you out!! [Why am I having visions of a slap fest on BRAINTALK? Mudwrestling?]

Cheer up, we all have these miserable moments, it is just that moms of spectrum kids get to share them with their friends!
MomOTwins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote