View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 03:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Having read everyones replies to (((CEDAR))) I am beginning to wonder if I am experiencing sp szs. I dont have an odd smell, i did have a time a little over a year ago I recall tasting a metallic taste in my mouth, quite frequently, and wondered if it was a vitamin definciency, i have always experienced deja vu on a regular basis, and sometimes just stare off into space, although IM conscious and seem to "snap" out of it.

Lately, alot of nausea, and an odd, uneasy feeling, like something awful is getting ready to happen. Typically if I stop, lay down and breathe deep the sensations will go away. Then there is all the jerking of my head to the left, my hand to my face, and my entire body when im in bed. are these just symptoms? or is it possible I am having another type of sz?

Cedar...I am sympathize with you so much, and I hope you find the answers you are seeking as well. Having just started this journey, I realize how difficult it is, and how much harder it is bound to get....I would not wish it on my worst enemy. God bless you Cedar, and I hope everything works out for you.....

Amanda

If I had to have a tumor this one is the best kind!!!
mamaof6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote