Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 06:28 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I did not do anything here that anyone else would not have done! We have always been strong together and if we did not have an answer to a question that we did not know there would always be somebody there could help out. I am fortunate to have found this site myself and think it is nice that we all share our weaknesses and also our strngths! Has anybody had any new outcomes with there TOS? I myself have found out that my workmans comp judge has put a deadline on all the stalling their judge has been doing and he must have any and all dpositions in by Sept. 19th, unfortunately, I found out after him getting this info in it may take another month or two to before a decsion is reached. I have been without any for of income for a year, which is an insult to me as I started work at the age of 13 picking apples and always had a job regarless... my first car was purchased by me at the age of 16 as well as paying my own insurance. I never expected at the age of 42 to be in this boat, however I am in the boat with one oar and spinning around in circles!

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.