View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 11:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Please don't feel too sad for me or for him. I know he's still out there, somewhere. I just don't know where. He may've even taken up with someone else by now and is in a household where he is top-cat. Maybe he didn't like being bullied by my mom's cats? (She has 3.) Who can tell? I'm just hoping that if he is travelling, that the far-flung people here might help me cast my net farther. If anyone has seen him, or sees him, just let me know.

As far as orange-striped tuxedo cats go, to me he is fairly distinctive-looking, with his egg-shaped torpedo head that appears to be a bit small for the rest of him...his extra-long legs and tail...his extra-flexible ring-tail...the diamonds on belly and chest...his 'floppy tiger's belly' that's peekaboo white (from the side)...his wide vocal range and facial expressions...his attitude...and his penchant for 'crazies' where he revvs-up like a wind-up toy and goes bouncing from floor to ceiling and all over like the ball in a pinball machine. A three, almost four-year-old cat who does this almost nightly! I cuss and yell when he breaks things, but can't stay mad at him when he turns on his engratiating cuteness. If he's still wearing his collar (it'd be miraculous), it sports a green 2007 tag from Montgomery, AL with name, address, and phone #, plus a copper diamond-shaped jingle that beats against the old blue tag. And he loves it when people rub and/or clean his ears...weird, isn't he?

Anyway, though I miss him greatly, the tears phase has passed. Now, I just wish to find him someday...whenever that day comes.

--RW
RavensWingsAussi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote