View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 07:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Chilly Parts!

Hi Heather,

My hands in the office (mostly) are always cold. My husband and I ordered some thermo gloves (with the finger tips cut off) online. They don't seem to be helping much, but then again it's like below zero in here! (I know the thermostat is wrong, it says 72 degrees) The material isn't harsh at all, so there's no friction feeling.

When my hands get cold (especially the left) I notice I get more achy feelings in the original injured site which is still swollen. I try different things like moist heating pads. I have a blanket on my lap and sometimes curl my hands up in it. Run it under hot water.

Luckily for me, the burning pain has vanished for a little while now so I'm able to try things to cover my cold extremeties. If I had burning still, I understand there is not much you can do when you can't touch anything!

My feet as well, especially the left one affects my knee (where I suspect some spreading). Then again, the cold air on my neck does cause that sun burn feeliing still...but I'm doing a fine job of keeping that under covered under a lose hood.

Good luck, let us know what works!