View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default OH! Aussie! Is it

like you are actually IN one of those 'snowballs' and being shaken? Or, constantly ask yourself, IS THIS REAL? This shouldn't be happening? It is really a nightmare and beyond.
The only thing I have found,,,, is that my anxiety rate goes up with doctor insensitivity or ignorance...big time!
To overcome this all I have used a lot of 'imagery'...esentially putting your mental self in a better place or time. My best one is on a beach, in the tropics, with a warm sun thru palm trees [so's not to get too burned] with a nice frozen drink nearby and a really classic book...Time to lounge, be lulled, be mildly amused and zone out. In a way, it is a 'quiet place' and I try to retreat there during anything bad...just to REST! When you are in pain and have to try and DO extra stuff you shouldn't or must....you still have to rest and recharge both the body or the mind. It at times, helps you just to charge one part?

Humm. I'll look into how long residuals last, I didn't think so long...and get back to you...S/E's from neurontin/lyrica etc can last weeks w/after effects tho...mfrs do not admit it tho...SO report to your country's drug equivalant of the FDA.. I do know that my own reporting of various drug combos and s/e's has helped change many listings of 'prescription info' to actually show that some s/e's aren't as 'rare' as they really are.

Aussie, I truly hope you get some respite from it all and soon! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote