View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Laugh Home Safe and Sound

The trip to Chandler wasn't bad, hardly any wind, it was coming home that was tricky, but we weren't on the freeway, I went through the reservation.

The class was two hours and it was for hubby so he HAD to be there!! Even if he didn't, I learned a lot about the meds and what they do and why you take certain ones...brain is on overload!

Next week we start on actual nutrition. I know he doesn't eat right all the time but he's gonna eat what he wants, when he wants. Old habits die hard, figured long ago if he wants to be healthy he'll follow what these classes will teach him....you know the old saying...you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it.

Mom's van is very similar to ours, both Ford's, but her's gets better milage and the driver's seatbelt in ours doesn't work....hasn't in a couple years...I just don't want to get pulled over up in the city where fines are higher! Mom knows I'll take good care of her baby....its a nice van...2005...our's is her old one, a 1998.

Missed out on an antique table I wanted, it was only $10 and someone bought it shortly before I got there. BUT I went to another store and found two delightful step end tables and the pair was only $10 and while the colors match, the style of each is a bit different....close enough for government work though!

Sorry I didn't get this out sooner but I didn't get on the pc after we got home, I was busy rearranging furniture so I could bring my tables in!

Talk to ya'll soon.

Ever alert to our needs, they nap nearby at a craft sale, they are with us every place we go....

CrystalSword is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote