View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 07:38 PM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member

I wonder if Doody knows I totally understand her frustration. Sure gains an appreciation for running water though. I feel like a queen, even in my dirty clothes.

I wonder if anyone knows I got into a fight similar to Granddoody's while in kindergarten and bit a girl on the arm. Hey, we were told to share, and she wasn't sharing the big rubber ball at recess. My teacher had to explain to me it wasn't polite to bite another person. We worked out our differences and became good friends. Fortunately, it didn't leave a scar - she went on to be a finalist for Miss America in 1976.

I wonder if the folks in Iowa are tired of all the political campaigning.

I wonder why a college education is free to students in Finland - they only have to pay for books, and not all classes require the purchase of books.

I wonder why full medical coverage in Finland is only 100 Euros per year.

I wonder why Russell Means and a group of his friends decided to call themselves Lakota Freedom Fighters and officially withdraw all treaties from the U.S., without the support of the L/D/Nakota nations. I wonder why he would believe Russian President Putin when he says he supports their cause. I wonder if Putin knows treaties are made between sovereign nations - not individuals.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote