View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default end...don't think so :(

Hi

I don't know but I sure don't see any end to all this mess. I am scheduled for surgery on the 14th though. I hope that will end it all. I'm staying hopeful.

I don't know...this morning I was all flared up thanks to the cold. My neck was on fire! Then after staying in the warm house I was doing better. Now I'm a mess. I am having trouble typing this but I wanted to reply. I can't feel my fingers...they are ice cold and tingling and the pain...IT FRIGGIN HURTS!

I have the throat thing...some days I can barely swallow. I feel like I'm being choked. It's awful. I get a sore throat also. It comes and goes. I can't even touch the front of my throat at times. I'm really bad one day and better the next. I never know what the next day will be like for me. It's a crazy thing. I think it's how the nerves are being compressed. The way you move or do something and the nerves aren't moving freely.

IT'S JUST A REAL PAIN IN THE NECK! LITERALLY!

Momz

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote