View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Chris ...

good christmas I hope. Just may be getting some cash in soon (compensation for my company ending its final salary pension !!) and if so I will be off with my baby to Emerald's rolling road, and hopefully to see you.

I will stay in touch.

The Chinese stem cells were covered also in this thread :

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread32225.html

where Imark actually did something I should have done, i.e. was imaginative and proactive and emailed the hospital and Penny Thomas the PD patient mentioned.

Sadly no response from Penny however if anyone is willing to sponsor me I would be happy to fly to Hawaii and attempt to get an interview with her.

UK line is in the thread, usual, too early, we're not doing it so must be crap, wait 20 years while our £25 investment works through the tubes and two guys from Cambridge sort it out for nothing but service to science.

USA don't seem to have a position as far as I can tell, probably George Dubya hoping the whole thing will go away.

As per usual falls on the PD patient's own degree of desperation and trust.

Anyway, ramble over, how about them Patriots, as a Dolphin fan I couldn't be happier and wish to shake the Baltimore coach (who called "time out" on 4th down), warmly by the throat. Go Colts you are our last hope.

See you soon,
Neil.
aftermathman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote