View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 02:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well lets see if I can get it right this time. I have had a truly amazing experience that at this time I am not to talk about. It will take awhile to see the results. That's about all I can say except I was in isolation for a long time with no computer or phone or really anything save the basics of life. This all due the inability to sterilize many things or the wanting to not take chances.

Boy though if you ever have the chance to read magazines that are in print today they are really uninteresting.

I wanted my daughter to read here and tell me about you all but as she didn't know who anyone was I gave up on that.

So how are you all doing and I mean ALL

I have been home almost a week now and after I goofed the posting yesterday I once again read the old pages that are archived and began to wonder where everyone had gone and how they are.

If any of you are reading here please post and say hi.

To all here I am really glsd to read you all and find you are staying on and sharing your lives with all those who for their own reasons hesitate to post when it only takes a minute or two at the most.

I know you can be so sick and tired and just feel that the world must stop as you can't go on anymore but wait awhile and there will be days that the sun will shine and it can be a joy just to feel it.

So that leads me into a song

Wait till the sun shines Nellie
.ooOh nuts once again I yapped too much so bye for now as I have to go away for a day or two tonight but will be back again.........you poor people lol

Thanks for your kind words and thoughts.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote