View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 04:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default getting younger every year!

That is very funny Buttons. You crack me up.

Seriously, what are the myclonic attacks like for you?

Yes, out of the five core employees at the nursery, two have gotten lymes and one of them got it twice.

I've had deer ticks bite me, but never a rash. My last spinal tap got sent with the blood to California, one of the two best testing labs in the uS......I'm kinda pretty good with the thought that it's not lymes, but I will look into it more.

Have you ever had deer ticks biting you? Any rash? Fever?

I'm glad I found this place, it has forced me to re visit the vitamin issues, and get back on track. So far so good, but I have not re-introduced the SAM-e, and may not.

My DM, said not to add b3 unless I spoke to nuero, mentioned overloading my kidneys.....probably a good idea.

I'd also like to add the Omega 3,

Which is the best Omega 3 to get?

I am so overwhelmed by the gluten site, but I have written down the blood tests and will ask for them to be done too.....or should I just start experimenting with the diet? And not put wheatgerm (more good b vitamins) in my soy yogurt EVERYDAY!!!???

o brother.

But I am starting to understand that perhaps with the milk problem, maybe this has been going on for a long long time.........

Question:

Isn't calcium one of the receptors that b12 must bind to in order to be available??????????? And so if I only eat cheese once a week and no milk since 10/1990..........could that be a clue as to the culprit?

The soy yogurt is something very new for me, I've been eating it for about
six months and I don't feel any adverse affects........that I'm aware of.

I am going to look up the caseine allergy, I've never heard of that thanks!

laura
lahgarden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote