View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, there are women that are getting the 'newer' implants and are getting sick. Not everyone gets sick but a great deal of women do.

These implants are no different than the implants of before. They are just as dangerous. If you received your information about the platinum and the silicone not migrating, that is not correct. They all break down and if you are prone to allergic reactions, then I would highly suggest that you do not even think about getting these implants.

I had saline implants for 8 years and became totally disabled after 5 years. I was diagnosed with silicone poisoning. In my opinion there are no safe implants and the silicone that has been put back on the market is no different from before. They might be a little bit more cohesive but that is the only difference. When it comes to your health, please don't play russian roulette. I know that it is just not worth it.

You can meet women that have the newer implants here at . Also, this lady became ill immediately from the new implants.

Please do your research before having implants.

beth taylor
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote