View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Beth may I ask what your

implant/neuropathy connections/complications are? I surely would be interested to know about them, as would others who have not only breast implants but other implants...Also, the degree to which you feel that the implants have impacted your disabilities...HOW were these diagnosed? And what prompted all the diagnoses?
We all here, try to share our pain. That is a given, but, if one says IT's BAD with out any additional information....well it can be scary at the least, and, to reply is to reply in a VACUUM. There are many here who DO have a multitude of very 'scary' issues. I am one [and, my issues are minor compared to many], and I would like to know more about both your and 'Undecided's' conditions, vis-a-vis neuropathies, autoimmine and implants in a better coherent context. I cannot clearly plug you into papers, resources or papers that either support or discount any of your problems if I don't know the problems? I am not a doc...But I can tell you- and others here as well that there is a heap of research out there...The MINDS here -collective minds that is...are totally awesome...Folks here will go waay out of their own way to find the resources, info and help you need!
We just have to know what to look for? In more specifics?
Undecided, I do hope my PM helped you to some degree - let me know, please? If that resource isn't for you, I'm sure I can find another... - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote