View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To Mr and Mrs Alffe

AlFFE OFFENDED BY WHAT?...............certainly not by you.................

To my dear freind ALFFE.......................

This month must be a torturoeus time of year for you and Mr Alffe.. and Bizi and her sister and god forgive me for not remembering her name/.and any other siblings left behind by your sons loss.

The only thing i can offer as comfort to you as a Mother,
Is that when i decided in a flash to end life.. my troubled mind did sadly not stop to think of those i may leave behind, and the anguish and sadness my actions may bring..My illness/state of mind never contemplated my actions at that perticular time. it was a spur of moment an impulse an unconciuous deciscion,....

Suicide when attempted is a pyschotic state... it cannot be deemed a

rational choice............Alffe/MrAlffe your poor son died because of an illness, not because of suicide.

He unwittingly/sub-conciuously chose his own death, but this toremented soul was troubled, and this state of mind created the belief that death was an answere.

Alffe PLEASE READ [MEBP-ECHO] again, and remember as humans when we call out, we too hear echo's, some of the repliesare not of this realm, and when unwell, how do we convince the hear-er that the message's are distorteted or un-real.

If your dear son had , had an incurable DISEASE......His passing would be more acceptable

Sadly he had an incurabale, condition that passes so many people by...

I KNOW HE LOVED YOU ALL........... AND KNOW he is so proud of your comittment TO HIS LEGACEY of life, and sadly his death..

LIKE I SAID BEFORE HE lives on in your Work AND DEEDS............[ A personal question is any one in your family called RONNIE.]

Alffe a peacful new yeaR TO YOUY AND your KIN,
#
dAvid

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote