View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I certainly didn't mean to scare anyone nor say that everyone on this forum that has implants with problems are related to the implants. I'm only saying that I had saline implants and had many problems.

I do think that the problem is that I posted again and added a few links but they were removed. If you google my name and breast implants, you will find my story and the forum I founded to help women with implant related disease. So I'm not a fake or some radical here trying to cause problems. This is very real and you will find the proof you need. The proof is not on the website of the manufacturers as they refuse to admit to problems but many of us are sick from these damn things.

As for my pain? That has improved quite a bit since I had the implants removed. However, I'm still ill. When I say ill, I have debilitating fatigue and I also have Fibro flares. The weather seems to make my lower legs ache and yes, it feels like bone pain. I have this in my lower legs although I was diagnosed by a two neurologists with PN in all extremeties. Prior to having the implants removed, I was in alot of pain. I used to sleep with my feet hanging off the side of the bed because the sheets alone hurt my feet. Walking was very difficult and at times I was in a wheelchair. The pain can be terrible. I'm very familiar with it but I have improved.

The proof I guess is that all this improved after having the implants removed. I'm still ill but have had some improvement. Great improvement with my PN and Fibro.

I know that MY problems were related to the implants because alot of my symptoms either improved or went away after I had the implants removed.

I cannot post links but like I said, if you do some googling, you will find the chemical list and the many stories from women that have become ill from implants.

Also, I'm not here to scare anyone. I am here because I came across this thread about implants and since I have been researching this issue for the last 3 years, I thought that I would be able to add some information here. Helpful information. Something that came too late for me.
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote