View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Everything that was said to have happened in Roswell New Mexico HAPPENED!!! Why did 300 people come forth 50 years later, when they were so old, they didn't care any more and they all had the same story. The government threatened them and their family if they spilled the beans.

The aliens came here in 1947 (probably have been doing so for many years). But I don't think they are in Area 51. I think (the government) wants us to think this. I think the alient techno stuff is in some underground facility and we've been testing their technology since 1947. Want to know why I think it's all underground??

Because 20 years ago we went to Disney World. I was speaking to a staff member and they said "do you have any idea how we run Disney World?' I said 'no I don't" and he said "nothing is done on top, All the offices are located underneath in a big facility. You have know idea how this is setup. The computer system we have is fantastic". And that was 20 years ago. So if the people can run Disney World from underneath, it stands to reason that the government can do the same thing with stuff they discovered from 1947.

Do you really think the government discovered all the computer technology, the cell phones, the Intel chip, Stealth technology, etc.

Do you really think they did this ALL BY THEMSELVES??? Don't think so.

We've been observed for years. They are probably watching us pick at each other with our stupid weapons and having a laugh. We should concentrate on outer space instead of finding ways to kill off each other.

I mean, think of the billions of stars systems, and galaxies, in the universe. Do you really think we are alone???

I do not!!!

I just hope I'm alive to see the President of the USA go on National
TV and blow it out of the water. I would just sit there and say "it's about time".

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote