View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 08:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
Neruro Pathways...' Well, DUH? Excuse me, but that is implant 101? They have to cut nerves to put in the implant? Any BC surgeon will tell you that there can/likely/will be some nerve/sensitivity damage to that surgery site..Hey! They gotta cut!
Me? after having the PN pains all over for years told my surgeons to SEVER those nerves! Plain and simple, I did NOT want more pain related to nerves regrowing in such a 'tender' spot. My surgeon and PS are top notch, but those danged nerves are trying to 'regrow' as I write this...The pain of nerves regrowing is very similar to that of them dying...PAINFUL! Enuf, no more replies from me. - j
Yes, that is right but I was one that had no breast pain at all. NONE. So that is why I did not know the implants were making me ill. Everything hurt but my breasts. I kind of doubt that my implants could make my feet and shins ache because of a cut nerve in the breast but I do believe the chemicals affect us and can cause the other problems.

Some people are very sensitive to chemicals and that is why so many eat an organic diet. Those are the people that will most likely be affected by breast implants.
bethtaylor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote