View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mel its so funny you mentioned technology

I just think about the technology we have and it blows me away.I sit and I think ok,yes there is great brilliance in this world,brilliant minds,scientific minds,and in America the government has the money to put these minds at work.

But lets think of communications such as fibre optics? How the heck did we dicover fibre optics, and these spy satellites, how about these computer chips,robotics, the list goes on and on.

The only way we know about the war in Iraq is because our governments have "told us so". They have shown us images,televised events,politicians arguing about it,and the media exploiting it.

Unless they do the same thing with the information they have, broadcast it,show the images,the governments admit to it,and the politicians argue about it, then it well never be more than what it is.

But the downside to all of this is that life as we know it would take on a different meaning, it may ofcourse cause derailment in religion as we understand it to be. The implications would be huge!!

Forgive me for sounding "out there". I have an open mind and an imagination. I am open to all concepts and possibilities and analyse them in there contexts. It's a little like this invisble disease PN, it takes a doctor with an open mind,and the ability to and willingness to reach and see further than there limited scope sometimes to recognise that this is a true illness. I mean how many of us went from doctor to doctor to doctor and were told it's all in our heads or they cannot find anything wrong with you.

It's a little bit like that in my books.
Though I am not obsessing about it, I just think that if there is scientific evidence and if there is information that can be used to save this planet and our environment they should come forth with it.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote