View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Aw, Gret, c'mon, rise up. This guy, we'll call him "A-nus" for short, has far worse problems.

Let's take a perfectly objective look at the situation. I suspect that he elected to attack the vulnerable, to tap into your worst fears, to elevate himself.

Now, let's take a purely scientific, biological view of this man, A-nus. He was small as a child, was bullied mercilessly, and often ran home crying to his mother. As he matured (strictly chronologically), he began to realize that his prized piece of anatomy was not keeping up and that his Jockey gerbils were gravely underdeveloped. As he grew into manhood (relatively speaking), he was mocked and abused in locker rooms. As you know, men frequently take inventory to be certain that their friends/brains/security are still intact. Imagine young A-nus's grief at the repeated discovery, during inventory checks, that is efforts yielded an all-but-empty warehouse.

Next, a look at our precious Miss Gretata. You are an intelligent, educated, accomplished, loving, fun-filled, sensible, joyful, content, happily married woman who has all the benefits of successful American living.

Compare A-nus and his trivial weakness as exposed by his need to flaunt his ignorance while trying to crush the spirits of others like you. No contest! He will go to bed every night and wake every morning with the disappointment of his teeny-weeny-peeny, while you, my dear Greta, can rest well knowing that you have a wonderful life, a wonderful future, a wonderful husband who loves you (and look gooood in uniform), and that if it is meant to be, a child in the loving fold of your marriage.

Finally, it is said that we cannot hate those for whom we are praying, so how about PMing A-nus and let him know that AMN is praying for his pathetic penis.

Feel better, dear Greta, your life is worth so much more and you are proof of that.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote