View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Glenn, Thanks!?

I put both the ! and the ? to it as I left the 'benefits' world long before this stuff went into effect, and believe me, things were boggling enuf before ...but later..turned mind-boggling...This confirms my instincts that good deals weren't always so...

I do know that every new year, when I get the ostensible 'plan benefits' for the next year...I call and GRILL every key aspect as it relates to both my and my DH's coverage..in detail...While every plan known to man has a caveat of: We reserve the right to change this plan without notice...they usually notify you in a 'hummm' 30 day period or something? Then you find yourself up a creek or the like...I'm not that old yet...[so's I'd like to think?] but this whole thing is scary and scaring me beyond. Then more?
Yes, you must keep an eagle eye out for things, but at the same time, we are little voices to do much about it...
If you want, I can look and find the advocacy sources one should/could check out. The 'Beatles' song 'When I'm 64' is holding more fear for me now...ya know? I shouldn't have to be, but is...so far. Wish it were different - truly - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote