Thread: Methadone
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 10:59 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Methadone

The doc took me off of Methadone about 4 weeks ago (from ox) and I notice good and bad results. The good is that I can go to the bathroom. Good, I sleep a little more often.

Lots of bad dreams though. Lot of Anaconda dreams. The Meth folks I've met seem to run the gamut and are quiet and don't seem to be partiers, where as some oxy heads I found questionable...

The pain is almost but not quite the same. I have MORE pain now. It comes on and off slower, so I can try to meditate it better since it's not so fast.

I have really icky scary MINI dreams. They must take place within a second, but they're so complete and detailed. It's horrifying. Sometimes I am not sure what's real or not real.

I am going to ask him about Opana ER and ask if that would have less of these frightening effects, and I am completely bedridden... Because I'm out of it my insurance co. and attorney are making some mistakes, but I just don't have the ability to couter act their failures to respond...I HATE THIS.

I mean to write an "up" New Year's hopeful resolution, but maybe I need to get into the doc and ask for help.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote