View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread # 64 - January 5

I wonder if Wren knows that I liked her last Wonder Thread title so much, I copied her...the date. Pretty cool (((Wren))).

I wonder if I should stop going to my daughter's on Friday nights. Holy cow, it seems every time I come home now something has gone amiss! LOL I came home this afternoon and heard my youngest cat, Gracie, screaming. Could I find her? NO! She had pulled the door off the end of my whirlpool tub, crawled down a hole where the pipes were, and managed to get under the floor and make it up to the guest bathroom! After hours of coaxing at the entrance, she made her way back. I was all in a panic and ready to cut a hole in the floor.

Anyway...I wonder that after all these years of not liking chiropractors, I have found one that truly is a healer! After weeks of pain in my sacroiliac joints, he has given me relief. Howsumeber...after my treatment yesterday, I managed to slip on the ice last night and wrench myself all over again...and hurting. Big sigh.

I wonder if others are getting excited at the prospect of electing a new president this year. I sure am.

I wonder if Obama were to be elected, if he would be safe. Horrible thing to say, but I would worry about the bigots out there, and I'm sure they are still out there. I don't think they would like having an African American running the country, as horrible of a thing as that is to say.

I wonder that I would be excited to see a woman or black get elected to the presidency in my lifetime. How cool it would be instead of an older white man. Not Bush bashing!!! Just saying...it certainly would be something!

I wonder how my right elbow gets into such pain in the winter. I finally figured out it has to be from scraping ice and stuff off my car windows every morning. Not sure.

I wonder at how cute grandoody is with his new Thomas the Train train set. He gets SO excited!!!

I wonder how proud and impressed I was at my 86 year old parents caucusing this year.

I wonder who I can get to go buy me a big sack of cracked corn for my poor starving birdies outside. Carrying one was what set my sacroiliac joints back, so don't wanna do that again.

I wonder about everyone here and how they are doing. Much love and hugs for all.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-11-2008), Alffe (01-07-2008), Curious (01-08-2008)