View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 04:52 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if Doody has given her cat the nickname "Roto-Rooter."

I wonder about the safety of Obama too. I was watching him give a speech recently, and the camera panned out to the audience. A young woman was sitting in the audience with the same look I used to have on my face while listening to Martin Luther King speak of his dreams. In a crazy world of racial hatred, MLK gave me hope. After his assassination, I was filled with rage and fear.

I wonder why they keep trying to spread the rumor that Obama is Muslim, and a "radical" one at that. He's had plenty of opportunity to join the Muslim community here, but NEVER has. He's been a member of the United Christian Church for over 20 years here, and started out working in a Christian church based community outreach program.

If people continue to hold the same racial hatred that held us back in the 60's, it will be disastrous for this country because we have become weakened. The government won't be able to rescue us from ourselves. I wonder which country the bigots would prefer to step in and solve our problems - China, Russia, Korea, Cuba, or Mexico? I wonder if they would say it was a sacrifice worth making?

I wonder why I spent two hours trying to put earrings into my ears before seeing my sick friend with cancer? I finally gave up after one of my ears started bleeding. I wonder why my friend laughed at me and said "That'll teach you for trying to show off your beauty." He said my bloody ear was very attractive.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-11-2008), Alffe (01-07-2008), Curious (01-08-2008), DMACK (01-09-2008)