Old 01-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Angry what a ..... !!!

Dear BJ,

I'm sorry this happened to you... as if you need any more pain right now

still, when i first read your post BJ, this exact thought came to my mind also :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
As they say some people come into your life for a reason, season or a lifetime.
Perhaps yours and her season, or reason, is over.

Quote:
I would just let it go, don't try to analyze it or figure out why, it will only make you more upset, and your mind will wander off thinking all sorts of reasons, when really you will never know.
Couldn't have said it better myself! I guess Nikko and I are totally sync'd here.

Now, the way things went... the way she pushed you away... the WAY it was done... suxxxxxxx. i am not going to try to blame or justify her - no judgement of her is useful, methinks. but if this is her idea of a relationship, or even ending a relationship...

she doesn't deserve you...

...YOU don't deserve this treatment!

and don't you forget it!!!

~ waves ~

p.s. i had pinball machine lights flashing in my head when i scanned i can't read right i go too fast i scan now... when i saw in mrs d's post the word NARCISSIST... there are some ppl that just take and take and take... but they often charismatic, charming, even supportive... if, but only until, doing so is GRATIFYING TO THEM. Behind the scenes they are often manipulative... i'll shut up now... i hear my own hurt coming out from my own dealings with a narcissist... so i wouldn't want to be projecting here... One thing - it is not their fault, they don't know any better, but they leave a trail of heartbreak behind. not saying your em, person, is one... but narcissists are amongst the most toxic ppl to have any sort of relationship with. read the links and see if this woman "fits the bill."
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (01-08-2008)