View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Joe, there is SO much we do not know about Toxins.

Yes I can see where a person suddenly exposed to toxins can and do affect people. Look at how long folks have fought for their rights due to asbestos, coal dust, Agent Orange and other new things? It scares me, but I keep trying to look for any real and true connections.
I have worked in 'insulated' environments where the 'insulation' was likely asbestos, also in truly certified 'sick buildings'...But I had always been in above average health...until I'd gotten that one bout of pneumonia that led me to 'this'...where I am now. I believe it is called either an immune or auto-immune 'cascade'. Some parts of potential problems are genetically in place and have and perform a very delicate balance in maintaining one's health. When things go klaphooey? Well, as we all know they can do that big-time!
I have to surmise that knowing what the toxins are or might be is a help...but in many situtations, such as mine, in a cumulative assault on the 'systems' Its a who KNOWS? thing.
What's worse about this all is that...we are not hot-house flowers. Therefore to the 'scientific' communities responsible for establishing 'cause/effect' true clinical 'evidence'...we, the sufferers aren't the perfect 'lab-rats'.
Also we are of the first generation who has grown to 'age' and 'benefitted from: Processed foods; plastics, microwaves, drug therapies[in copious amounts], and innoculations. Everything is up for supposition?
Joe, I truly wish and hope that SOMETHING can be done to ease your pain, and maybe help you BE better! Soon.
I wish there were, truly ANSWERS out there...just know that...I'm looking for them! This 'ideopathic' stuff has got to end!
For you heaps of these to ease the pain? 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote