View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi and welcome to the forum.

I agree with Vicc. It is unusual for a person to be diagnosed with RSD in the stomach area like that but again, anything is possible.

When is he worse? After eating, standing? The reason I am asking this, is that I was diagnosed with RSD in my right side. I have it in other places but when they told me it was in my right side, I had my doubts. I am worse when I stand too long and something you brought up was constipation due to having part of my intestines removed. In the past few days I am dealing with that pain again. I have been on my feet more but I still have my doubts about me having RSD in that area.

Is he seeing worse pain with constipation or standing too long or walking or is it the same all of the time.

As far as the fatigue, that could be Cronic Fatigue Syndrome that is coming along with what he is dealing with in the stomach. I have it and I know what it's like also so that just struck me as it might being CFS when you mentioned him being tired all of the time. With CFS also, you can have it and still not be able to sleep. I never could understand that reasoning.

Like Vicc, I was wondering if they were talking about another pain syndrome rather then CRPS in the stomach area. We learn something new everyday.

Hope you stick around. You will learn a lot here.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote