View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,
Thanks for your reply. He has the pain all the time except for when he is sleeping - he experiences it sitting, standing, lying down - all the time. It is not brought on by food - he's pretty much always nauseous but will eat what he likes even though it hurts. Thank goodness for tacos and burger king chicken nuggets - not the healthiest of foods, but he will eat them when he doesn't want to eat at all. I'm lucky that he loves fruits and veggies and for the most part eat them.

I too have thought of chronic fatigue syndrome - I think he was diagnosed with CRPS because they have eliminated everything else. He will go see Dr. Sherry on Tuesday - he is a rheumatologist at Children's Hospital in Philadelphia and he is the only one in the area that treats CRPS with physical therapy, counseling, etc. I guess we'll have to see what he thinks. What a frustrating disease this is - I know we often second guess if this is what he has - but then again we're not doctors.

I wish I could find someone else with his symptoms - he has the burning pain, etc. but only in the stomach and there is nothing wrong with how his stomach operates.

Thanks again and any advice you have I am happy to hear!!

Terry
terry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote