View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I suppose the Top 5 symptoms could be either the first 5 symptoms that you had, or the most troublesome 5, or the 5 that affect your life the most.

I'm thinking back to the beginning - mine started out as various RSI, neck & shoulder pains and injuries...symptoms moved around a lot so was very hard for Drs to pin a name on it.

1- loss of fine coordination in fingers and hands- sharp cramps in the back of hands with use, then extreme weakness and loss of use for a short time. could not even make fingers pick up a pin

2- extreme tightness and internal "buzzing" in forearm muscles, then became a deep ache, then some hypersensitivity

3- deep ache & burning pain across the C/T vertebra junction and into neck and shoulders

4- ulnar nerve symptoms in the elbow with numb pinkie & ring fingers and some hypersensitivity

5- One of the more unusual bunch of symptoms for me was the Vertebral Artery stuff and the triggerpoint referred pain stuff-

I'm listing all of them because they are so odd - I didn't tie them in with my RSI injury until I had read about TOS and saw this chart -
http://tos-syndrome.com/newpage12.htm
and this one
http://www.pressurepointer.com/pain_reference_chart.htm

the symptoms-
Vision changes {comes and goes}= Double/blurry, light sensitive, more floaters, very watery
Dizziness / lightheaded
Headaches at back of head
Memory/ brain fog
Concentration problems
Stuffy ears and sinus
Weak voice – cracks and scratchy throat
Trouble swallowing

these all fluctuated with the severity of my pain and other symptoms

Ok, I know I cheated by adding things together
"Thanks for this!" says:
mspennyloafer (10-28-2010), SD38 (11-04-2011)